How do I debug my launcher on Steam.
How do I generate log files on Steam.
Occasionally there are issues with the En Masse launcher in Steam. We take these issues seriously, so if you have problems with the launcher we'd love you to send us a support ticket with developer logs (host.developer.log). Thanks for your help!
See Gathering Logs for the Universal Launcher if you're having difficulties while using the EME Universal Launcher.
How to log En Masse launcher issues in Steam
- Go to your library in steam, right click on an En Masse game and select Properties.
- Select Set launch options.
- Click Ok.
Create and send your logs
- Run your game from your steam library and go through the steps that reproduce the issue you're having.
- Close the Launcher completely, this makes sure all the information goes into the log file.
- Go to /Users/username/AppData/Local/Solid State Networks/launcher
- If you can't find this path, you may need to turn on Show Hidden Files and Folders in Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > File Explorer Options
- There should be a file called host.developer.log
- Attach this file to your support ticket.
Thanks for your help!